For Revival of Revenue, LLC
Revival of Revenue, LLC (“REVREV”, “We,” or “Us”) provides a service (“Service”) that allows our visitors, subscribers, members, guests, and users to access blog articles, vlogs, podcast episodes, online communities, books, eBooks, audiobooks, workbooks, online courses, challenges, subscriptions, live streaming, templates, cheat sheets, swipe files, blueprints, fan communities, partner / affiliate networks, products, and services, agency services, workshops, technologies, apparel, health, fitness, and other media or merchandise or services (“Content") over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TV's, computers and other devices (“Internet Ready Devices").
REVREV IS AN ENTREPRENEURIAL CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION THAT IS DEDICATED TO THE DISTRIBUTION OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CHRISTIAN ACCEPTABLE CONTENT. BY USING OR SUBSCRIBING TO THE REVREV SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE CHRISTIAN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER DESCRIBED IN SECTION 7 TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES WITH REVREV.
1.1. Your REVREV membership will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To use the REVREV Service you must have Internet access and a REVREV ready device and provide Us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment by Us, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of the membership fees, if any, for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
1.2. We may offer a number of Membership Plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products, services, and content. We have the necessary rights to contain, show, or access third-party content, and we are not responsible for third-party products, services, and content provided by such third parties. Some Membership Plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you by these third parties. You can find specific details regarding your REVREV Membership Plan by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link.
2.1. Your REVREV Membership may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your membership will be specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new and certain former members to try the Service.
2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by REVREV at its sole discretion and We may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that We determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent REVREV Membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address, or phone number, or other account information used with an existing or recent REVREV Membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
2.3. We will charge the Membership Fee for your next billing cycle to your Payment Method at the end of the free trial period and your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the applicable membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Billing" link on the "Account" page.
Billing and Cancellation
3.1. Billing Cycle. The Membership Fee for the REVREV Service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign up for the Service. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the REVREV Service, you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize Us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to Us for payment of your Subscription Fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, We may suspend your access to the Service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. In either case, you are responsible for such fees charged by the processor .
3.3 Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by following the instructions on our website or app. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your REVREV Membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the REVREV Service through the end of your current billing period. To cancel, go to the "Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
3.6. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, We may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at Our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate Us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
4.2. The REVREV Service and any content viewed through our Service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your REVREV membership, We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the REVREV Service and view REVREV Content through the Service. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the Service for public performances or in violation of others intellectual property rights.
4.3. You may view REVREV Content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where We offer our Service and have licensed such Content. The Content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen Subscription Plan, Membership Plan, Content, Service or third party content, product, or service.
4.4. The REVREV Service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, We continually test various aspects of Our Service, including but not limited to Our website, app, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of REVREV Content.
4.6. The quality of the display of the REVREV Content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, We recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. REVREV makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching REVREV Content show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the REVREV content you have selected and the configuration of your REVREV ready device.
4.7. REVREV software may solely be used for authorized streaming and viewing of content from REVREV through REVREV ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. By using Our Service, you agree to receive, without further notice or prompting, updated versions of the REVREV and related third-party software. If you do not accept the foregoing terms, do not use Our Service.
4.8. By using Our Service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the REVREV ready device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the REVREV Service. We do not take responsibility or otherwise warrant the performance of REVREV ready devices, including the continued compatibility with Our Service. If your REVREV ready device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the REVREV ready device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the REVREV service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information. To deactivate a device, follow instructions on the "Account" page of Our website.
Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the REVREV account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the REVREV account and the REVREV ready devices that are used to access Our Service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the REVREV account. To maintain control over the account and prevent anyone from accessing or viewing the account , the Account Owner should maintain control over the REVREV ready devices that are used to access the Service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. You accept the liability for unauthorized access due to your failure to protect your information. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, REVREV, or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity. REVREV is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of REVREV or by the automated processes of REVREV.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
6.1. THE REVREV SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE REVREV SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND SPECIFICALLY SUITABILITY, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS OF PURPOSE. REVREV DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE REVREV SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. REVREV SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, REVREV READY DEVICES, AND REVREV SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
6.2. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL REVREV, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
6.3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CHRISTIAN MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
7.2. IF YOU ELECT TO SEEK MEDIATION OR ARBITRATION, YOU MUST FIRST SEND TO REVREV, BY CERTIFIED MAIL, A WRITTEN NOTICE OF YOUR CLAIM ("NOTICE"). THE NOTICE TO REVREV MUST BE ADDRESSED TO: REVIVAL OF REVENUE, LLC, 30 N GOULD STREET SUITE 23241 SHERIDAN, WY 82801 USA ("NOTICE ADDRESS"). IF REVREV INITIATES MEDIATION OR ARBITRATION, IT WILL SEND A WRITTEN NOTICE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT. A NOTICE, WHETHER SENT BY YOU OR BY REVREV, MUST (A) DESCRIBE THE NATURE AND BASIS OF THE CLAIM OR DISPUTE; AND (B) SET FORTH THE SPECIFIC RELIEF SOUGHT ("DEMAND"). IF REVREV AND YOU DO NOT REACH AN AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE THE CLAIM WITHIN 60 DAYS AFTER THE NOTICE IS RECEIVED, YOU OR REVREV MAY COMMENCE MEDIATION AND, IF UNSUCCESSFUL, AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING.
7.3. YOU AND REVREV AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. FURTHER, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND REVREV AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS WITH YOUR CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. IF THIS SPECIFIC PROVISION IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE ENTIRETY OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL BE NULL AND VOID.
9.2. Unsolicited Materials. REVREV does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for REVREV Content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to REVREV. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against REVREV and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent. Further, you grant REVREV the non-exclusive and non-expiring world-wide licenses and publishing rights royalty free for the use of this Content, ideas, or images.
9.3. Feedback. REVREV is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques, images, or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the REVREV Service, including the REVREV website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the REVREV service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
9.7. Communication Preferences. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address or via texts to your phone number provided during registration. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that We send, or post to the website to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Last Updated: January 20th, 2022
For Revival of Revenue, LLC
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact customer service for assistance, please visit our online help center at [email protected] For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or Our use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies, please contact Us at [email protected]
Please note that if you contact Us to assist you, for your safety and Ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
Information you provide to Us: We may collect information you provide to Us which includes:
● your name, email address, address or postal code, username, avatar, password, encryption key (if appropriate), image, security questions, preferences, payment method(s), and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using Our Service, interact with Our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
● information when you choose to provide ratings, taste preferences, account settings (including preferences set in the "Account" section of Our website), or otherwise provide information to Us through our service or elsewhere.
● Information We collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of Our Service, your interactions with Us and Our advertising, as well as information regarding your network, network devices, and your computer or other REVREV capable devices you might use to access Our Service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices). This information includes:
● your activity on the REVREV Service, such as title selections, shows you have watched, and search queries;
● your interactions with Our emails and texts, and with Our messages through push and online messaging channels;
● details of your interactions with Our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting Us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call Us, your phone number and call recordings;
● device IDs or other unique identifiers, including for your network devices, and devices that are REVREV capable on your Wi-Fi network;
● resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers) or otherwise, such as those on mobile devices, tablets, and streaming media devices that include such identifiers (see the "Cookies and Internet Advertising" section below for more information);
● device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information including type (wifi, cellular), statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell Us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
● Information from partners: We collect information from other companies with whom you have a relationship (“Partners”). These Partners might include (depending on what services you use): your TV or internet service provider, or other streaming media device providers who make Our Service available on their device; mobile phone carriers or other companies who provide services to you and collect payment for the REVREV Service for distribution to Us or provide pre-paid promotions for the REVREV Service; and voice assistant platform providers who enable interaction with Our Service through voice commands. The information Partners provide Us varies depending on the nature of the Partner services, and may include:
● search queries and commands applicable to REVREV that you make through Partner devices or voice assistant platforms;
● service activation information such as your email address or other contact information;
● IP addresses, device IDs or other unique identifiers, as well as associated pre-paid promotion, billing and user interface information, that support user authentication, the REVREV Service registration experience, Partner payment processing, and the presentation of REVREV Content to you through portions of the Partner user interface.
● Information from other sources: We also obtain information from other sources. We protect this information according to the practices described in this Privacy Statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These sources vary over time, but could include:
● service providers that help Us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize Our Service and for other uses consistent with this Privacy Statement;
● security service providers who provide Us with information to secure Our systems, prevent fraud and help Us protect the security of REVREV accounts;
● payment service providers who provide Us with payment or balance information, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you;
● online and offline data providers, from which we obtain aggregated demographic, interest based and online advertising related data;
● publicly-available sources such as publicly available posts on social media platforms and information available through public databases associating IP addresses with internet service providers (ISPs).
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to manage member referrals, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, We use such information to:
● determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized viewing recommendations for videos, movies and TV shows We think will be of interest to you, determine your ISP to support network troubleshooting for you (We also use aggregated ISP information for operational and business purposes), and help Us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
● coordinate with Partners on making the REVREV Service available to members and providing information to non members about the availability of the REVREV Service, based on the specific relationship you have with the Partner;
● secure our systems, prevent fraud and help Us protect the security of REVREV accounts;
● analyze and understand Our audience, improve Our Service (including Our user interface experiences and service performance) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
● communicate with you concerning Our Service so that we can send you news about REVREV, details about new features and content available on REVREV, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. These communications may be by various methods, such as email, push notifications, text message, online messaging channels, and matched identifier communications (described below). Please see the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement to learn how to set or change your communications preferences.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
The REVREV family of companies: We share your information among the REVREV and its affiliates as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to Our services; providing customer support; making decisions about Service improvements; content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
Service Providers: We use other companies, agents, consultants, or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform the Services on Our behalf or to assist Us with the provision of Services to you. For example, We engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize and optimize Our Service, to provide bank account or balance information, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with Our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services (which includes maintaining and improving their services).
Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners, in which case we may share certain information with them in order to coordinate with them on providing the REVREV Service to members and providing information about the availability of the REVREV Service. For example, depending on what Partner services you use, We may share information:
● in order to facilitate Partner pre-paid promotions or collection of payment for the REVREV Service for distribution to Us;
● with Partners who operate voice assistant platforms that allow you to interact with Our Service using voice commands;
● so that Content and features available in the REVREV Service can be suggested to you in the Partner’s user interface. For members, these suggestions are part of the REVREV Service and may include customized and personalized viewing recommendations.
Promotional Offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require Us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, We may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices. You agree to follow those privacy practices.
Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, We will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with Our Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information We transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, We will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
● certain portions of Our Service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
● social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
Access to Account and Profiles
Giving others access to your account: If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see shows you have watched, ratings, and account information (including your email address or other information in the "Account" area of Our website). This remains true even if you use Our profiles feature. You might have the option to use seamless account login through the REVREV mobile app, which enables login to the REVREV app on smart TVs, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices on the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected. If you use that feature, those devices will remain signed into your account unless you later log out of those devices.
Profiles: Profiles allow users to have a distinct, personalized REVREV experience, built around the movies and shows of interest to them, as well as separate watch histories. Please note that profiles are available to everyone who uses your REVREV account, so that anyone with access to your REVREV account can navigate to and use, edit or delete profiles. You should explain this to others with access to your account, and if you do not wish them to use or change your profile, be sure to let them know. Profile users may be offered the opportunity to add an email address, phone number or other information to the profile and will be provided with notice of collection and use at the time such information is requested. You agree that giving access is your choice and you accept the consequences.
Email and Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from Us via email or text message, click the "unsubscribe" link in the email or reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) to the text message. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from Us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
Push Notifications. You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from REVREV. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically enrolled in the notifications. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device's settings functionality to turn them off. We also offer push notifications on certain web browsers. If you agree to receive those notifications and subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your browser’s settings to turn them off.
Interest-Based Ads. Interest-based ads are online ads that are tailored to your likely interests based on your use of various apps and websites across the Internet. If you are using a browser, then cookies, pixels, and web beacons can be used to collect information to help determine your likely interests. If you are using a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device that includes a resettable device identifier, then that identifier can be used to help determine your likely interests. For your choices about interest-based ads from REVREV, please see the "Cookies and Internet Advertising" section (below).
Matched Identifier Communications. Some third party sites and apps allow Us to reach Our users with online promotions about Our titles and Services by sending a privacy protective identifier to the third party. A privacy protective identifier means We convert the original information (such as an email address or phone number) into a value to keep the original information from being revealed. The third party compares the privacy protective identifier to identifiers in its database and there will be a match only if you have used the same identifier (such as an email address) with REVREV and the third party. If there is a match, REVREV can then choose whether or not to send a given promotional communication to you on that third party site or app, and can optimize and better measure the effectiveness of online advertising.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information We hold about you. You may also request that We delete personal information that We hold about you.
When you visit the "Account" portion of Our website, you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your REVREV payment information, and various related information about your account (such as the content you have viewed and rated). You must be signed in to access the "Account" section.
For other requests, or if you have any other questions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected] We respond to all requests We receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please also see the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement for additional choices regarding your information.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose Us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honor your choices, for Our billing or records purposes and to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the REVREV Service. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to become a member. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. You agree to accept this risk
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued use of the REVREV Service after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes. If you do not wish to acknowledge or accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the REVREV Service. To see when this Privacy Statement was last updated, please see the "Last Updated" section below.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
Cookies and similar technologies, web beacons, and resettable device identifiers
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. We use other technologies such as browser storage and plugins. Like cookies, these other technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags) often work in conjunction with cookies. In many cases, declining cookies will impair the effectiveness of web beacons associated with those cookies.
If you use the REVREV app on a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device, We may collect a resettable device identifier from your device. Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers) are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile devices and tablets (for example, the "Identifier for Advertisers" (or IDFA) on Apple iOS devices and the "Google Advertising ID" on Android devices), and certain streaming media devices. Like cookies, resettable device identifiers are used to make online advertising more relevant and for analytics and optimization purposes.
Why does REVREV use these technologies?
We use these types of technologies for various reasons, like making it easy to access our Services by remembering you when you return; to provide, analyze, understand and enhance the use of Our Services; to enforce Our terms, prevent fraud; to improve site performance, monitor visitor traffic and actions on Our website; and to deliver and tailor Our marketing or advertising, and to understand interactions with Our emails, marketing, and online ads on third party sites.
To OPT-OUT of interest-based ads from REVREV in connection with an resettable device identifier on a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media devices, please configure the appropriate setting on your device (usually found under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings). You may still see REVREV ads on your device, but they will not be tailored to your likely interests.
There are a number of ways to exercise choice regarding technologies that are similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser's help function or support area to learn more.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to California consumers and supplements the Privacy Statement.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“CCPA personal information”). We have collected the following categories of CCPA personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
● Identifiers: “Identifiers” covers a broad range of information, including things like name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and IP address. We collect some CCPA personal information that falls into this category. For example, for streaming subscribers we’re going to have an email address, payment information (like a credit card), and for DVD customers we’re going to have a postal address. We collect IP addresses, identifiers from the devices you use to connect, and characteristics about the networks you use when you connect to Our Service online. These sorts of identifiers are connected to your REVREV account. There are also identifiers We use for purposes like advertising (resettable device identifiers, third party advertising cookies on our website) that We do not associate with your account, but that can be used to reach you with promotional messages on other websites and applications.
● Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law: This covers a broad range of information like race, sex, marital status, among other protected classes. We will collect this sort of information about you if you choose to participate in Our optional research surveys, or other research activity such as an in person interview or panel. We do not collect this information when you register for the REVREV Service.
● Commercial information: This includes information about products or services considered, obtained or purchased.
● Internet or other electronic network activity information: Our streaming and DVD services are online services, so we collect CCPA personal information in this category, like your interactions with our service.
● Geolocation data: Our streaming and DVD applications don’t collect precise geolocation data from GPS sensors. However, We do collect IP addresses from which We can determine your general location.
● Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information: We may collect photos, audio and/or video of you in certain circumstances. For example if you contact customer service, We may record the call (voice recording).
Uses of CCPA Personal Information
We use categories of CCPA personal information listed above for the purposes noted in the Use of Information section of our Privacy Statement. For ease of reference, we repeat that section below:
We use personal information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize Our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, We use such information to:
● determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized viewing recommendations for movies and TV shows We think will be of interest to you, determine your Internet service provider, and help Us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
● to coordinate with Partners on making the REVREV Service available to members and providing information to non members about the availability of the REVREV Service, based on the specific relationship you have with the Partner;
● prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and to enforce Our terms (such as determining free trial eligibility);
● analyze and understand Our audience, improve Our service (including Our user interface experiences) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
● communicate with you concerning Our Service so that We can send you news about REVREV, details about new features and content available on REVREV, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. These communications may be by various methods, such as email, push notifications, text message, online messaging channels, and matched identifier communications (described below). Please see the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement to learn how to set or change your communications preferences.
Categories of CCPA personal information disclosed for a business purpose
We disclose the categories of CCPA personal information listed below for business purposes. (Please see the Disclosure of Information section of our Privacy Statement for additional details that may be of interest to you.)
Identifiers: We may disclose identifiers for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Service Providers, Partners, an entity engaged in a business transfer, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law: We may disclose these types of characteristics for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Service Providers, an entity engaged in a business transfer/merger, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Commercial information: We may disclose commercial information for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Service Providers, Partners, an entity engaged in a business transfer/merger, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Internet or other electronic network activity information: We may disclose these types of information for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Service Providers, Partners, an entity engaged in a business transfer/merger, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Geolocation data: We may disclose geolocation data for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Service Providers, Partners, an entity engaged in a business transfer/merger, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information: We may disclose these types of information for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Service Providers, Partners, an entity engaged in a business transfer/merger, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Inferences: We may disclose these types of data for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: an entity engaged in a business transfer/merger.
Sources of CCPA Personal Information
We explain our sources of information in the Collection of Information section of Our Privacy Statement. For ease of reference, in regard to CCPA personal information these are:
● You (the consumer) when you provide Us CCPA personal information directly, and when We collect it automatically based on your interactions with Us (for example, through your computer or other REVREV capable device you use to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices);
● Partners (other companies with whom you have a relationship). These Partners might include (depending on what services you use): your TV or Internet service provider, or other streaming media device providers who make our service available on their device; mobile phone carriers or other companies who provide services to you and collect payment for the REVREV Service for distribution to Us; and voice assistant platform providers who enable interaction with Our Service via voice commands; and
● Other sources: service providers who support our business including security and payment service providers, and publicly-available sources, specifically, public posts on social media platforms and information about Internet Service Providers (ISPs) used by members to access REVREV through public databases associating IP addresses with ISPs.
Your rights under the CCPA
You have the right to request that We disclose: what categories and specific pieces of CCPA personal information have been collected about you; the categories of sources from which CCPA personal information are collected; Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, using, or disclosing CCPA personal information; the categories of third parties with whom We share CCPA personal information; the categories of CCPA personal information We have disclosed about you for a business purpose. We do not sell personal information.
You have a right to receive a copy of the specific CCPA personal information We have collected about you.
You have a right to deletion of your CCPA personal information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA.
You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of your CCPA rights.
You can assert these rights only where We receive a verified request from you. For information on how to exercise your rights, please see the Your Information and Rights section above.
If you are a consumer under the CCPA and wish to contact us through an authorized agent, the authorized agent can submit a request on your behalf at [email protected] along with a statement signed by you certifying that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. In order to verify the request and your identity, We may ask you to verify your identity.
If you do not own a REVREV account, We may not be able to respond to requests to exercise rights under CCPA, including the right to know or delete CCPA personal information. Because We only collect limited information about individuals without an account, We are unable to verify requests from non-account holders to the standard required by the CCPA.
Last Updated: January 20th, 2022
For Revival of Revenue, LLC
The REVREV Service, including all content provided on the REVREV Service, is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Copyright shall include materials written, images, or electronic media generated by Us; but may also include third-party materials, written, images, or electronic media which We, by permission or license have used as part of the Service. You agree not to copy or transfer these items outside Our Service, except as We provide, to protect those items IP. You agree to indemnify Us for any action or inaction that results in a violation of these Copyrights. If you believe your or someone else’s copyrights are being infringed upon through the REVREV Service, let us know by emailing us at [email protected] a complete description of the content as well as documentation detailing the ownership of the content.
REVREV and the REVREV logo are trademarks of Revival of Revenue, LLC.
If you haven’t received our permission, do not use the REVREV marks as your own or in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by REVREV.
For Revival of Revenue, LLC
The REVREV offers Services that are physical products, electronic products, and services. Additionally, We may agree to collaborate, advertise, or resell products and services offered by various third parties. Our Return Policy is first what We are obligated to do; and second what you should expect third party providers to do. Depending on Our product or service, We typically offer a 30 day Return Policy on electronic products and services and a 60 day Return Policy on physical products and services. In each case it will be product or service dependent and will be disclosed at checkout. Below are six representative examples and two third party dropshippers. In all cases, products must be returned in a resellable form for a full refund to be applied.
Return Policy for the following products and services:
- Physical Books Sold Via Website, App, or Other Direct-2-Consumer Platforms - Unless otherwise stated upon the sale of the product, book(s) may be returned with the purchaser paying the cost of shipping within 60 days if book(s) is returned in resellable form.
- Physical Subscriptions (ex. Coffee, Smoothies, and Supplements) - Unless otherwise stated upon the sale of the product, each month a subscription exists, the product is considered used regardless of wear, tear, or the opening of product packaging or seals, and therefore it is considered non-refundable. However, any charges, if any, after you cancel your subscription by accessing your Account will be refunded within 30 days in the total amount of monies deemed not earned by Us.
- Electronic Products - Unless otherwise stated upon the sale of the product, you may return these products within 30 days to receive a full refund.
- Electronic Product Subscriptions - Unless otherwise stated upon the sale of the product, you may return these products for a full refund in the amount of the most recent charge billed to your payment method on file. All prior subscription payments are deemed as earned.
- 3rd-Party Physical Merchandise - Subject to a third party exception, which shall have priority over Our Return Policy, we will accept physical products that are returned to Our DropShipper in a resellable form for up to 30 days with a full refund unless a third party exception takes precedence.
- Partner & Affiliate Products & Services - In the case of third party sales or advertising, the ultimate seller is not Us. Therefore, you must request your refund directly from the Partner or Affiliate.
3rd Party Physical Merchandise DropShippers
1. Printful: https://www.printful.com/
Any claims for misprinted / damaged / defective items must be submitted to [email protected] within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
The return address is set by default to our manufacturer’s facility. When they receive a returned product, an automated email notification will be sent to Us. Once We confirm that the returned product is in fact misprinted / damaged / defective, the refund process can proceed.
If you make any return which does not comply with the specific return policies for your product, the payment method on file under your Account will be charged a reimbursement fee for related losses, which consist of fulfillment costs and chargeback handling fees (up to $15 USD per chargeback).
Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our manufacturer’s facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed - Unclaimed orders refer to orders that the carrier delivers and no one answers the door to sign that they received the package, or when the unsigned package is sent back to the post office and no one comes to claim the package. Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility, and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself (if and as applicable).
Sealed Goods & Hygiene - We do not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Except for Customers residing in Brazil, We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact our Customer Service and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
All products are unique and produced only once ordered. This means that returns and exchanges are not supported if you ordered the wrong size, color, or simply don’t like the product.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
- the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
Therefore, in such cases, We reserve the right to refuse returns at our sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Printify: https://printify.com/
If there is a problem with an order and/or the received products, please get in touch with our Support team at [email protected] within 30 days of product delivery.
If the received product is printed incorrectly, damaged or in a bad quality, please contact Us at [email protected] and attach photos of the errors. Our team will inspect the errors and collaborate with our 3rd-party manufacturer to have a replacement sent out as soon as possible. This Merchant Protection policy applies to you if you receive a damaged product from our 3rd-party manufacturer Printify.
All products are unique and produced only once ordered. This means that returns and exchanges are not supported if you ordered the wrong size, color, or simply don’t like the product.
In the event of a full or partial refund, the balance will be refunded to the original payment source on file.